Hello Job,

You'll
> notice from the draft that once the limit is reached a CEASE
> Notification is sent; so I am not sure if the priority truly matters in
> context of tearing down the session.

And I am not sure if CEASE matters in the context of BGP Persistence
efforts :)

If you have specific suggestions what text and considerations should be
> added to the draft I would welcome that.

I would suggest to just add a sentence that the actual number of prefixes
sent
without warning or error (session drop) should be a smallest number of
prefixes
either which were locally configured or pushed from the peer.

Thx,
R.