Hi Andy,

On 25.04.2010, at 21:33, Andy Stewart wrote:

>>> I haven't spare time tomorrow
>>> Can you finish "gio" and "gnomevfs"?
>>>

>> Let's leave gnomevfs to rot for now. Converting gio might take a bit
>> more brains due to the second type hierarchy. I might be able to do
>> that tomorrow.
> We couldn't drop gnomevfs, because gio binding is un-complete, some
> functions (like directoryListLoad) haven't replace solution in gio
> binding.
>
> Or we binding gio now?
> I can't make ApiGen work, can you generate gio source code for me?

I don't really want to dig into making apiGen work for gio. I don't
even think it's that important. I don't think there are many people
using gnomefs nor gio. If there are people using gnomefs, then, by all
means, we can still create a cabal package for it.

Please do not start producing more bindings to more functions. There
are many functions in your work on Gtk that still need careful review
and producing more code to review is not going to help with that.

Cheers,
Axel