Check with the EPA tel : (202) 564-9660. This number is a fax back system but
you can wait until the end and they let you leave a message. They will get
back to you within a couple of day.

Good luck, it took me almost a year to have all the paper work made for my
GTS. The only reason I was able to let it in is because I own the bike before
moving in to the US.

Richard