The RZ350 is collectable, kinda.   I wouldn't buy one though because I
buy bikes to ride.  I own a Banshee because I can't seem to get rid of
it.  They share basic motor design, the only difference I know of is that
the RZ motor has an exhaust port valve system and the Banshee motor does
not.  From my experiences with the Banshee:  The motor sucks.  The power
band is very narrow, tuning is a bitch, the cranks are weak and prone to
spining.  These are my experiences with this motor design.  I don't see
anything special with the RZ except the motor and I don't like the motor
so......
Louis
P.S.  These are from my experiences only.  I met a guy named Paul Brown
at a motorcycle convention a couple years ago.  He is big into odd bikes
- CBX, turbos, RZ's- he might be able to give you a bigger picture of
what the bikes are capable of than I can.  His phone number is
301-865-0276

On Sun, 9 Jan 2000 00:35:03 -0500 (EST) "SHAWN  PEARSALL"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Anyone out there know much about the late 80's RZ 350 bikes from
> Yamaha.
> Did they sell them in the states (from when to when?)  I'm looking
> at
> getting one in Canada and want to know if I can import & register
> the bike
> in New York State
>
> Shawn P

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!