Even if they say yes at the DMV, you might received a letter a few weeks later
saying to prove that the bike is met dot and epa regulation, otherwise you have
to register it as an offroad vehicule. Also, at custom, if the decide that the
paperwork is not in order, they might not let you the bike came in, even with a
letter of the DMV.

Richard