Hi,

On Thu, 03 Sep 2026 12:29:05 +0200
Simon Tournier <[email protected]> wrote:

> Greg, what your message points seems about a misunderstanding of GCD
> 001.  Therefore, it’s what needs to be clarified, IMHO.  Especially
> what means “constructive comments”.

Personally due to being way too tired I personally misunderstood GCD 001
because for me what is most important is practice, not necessarily what
words are written in a document and I remembered the document wrongly.

I remembered that consensus was required, but In real life, "consensus"
can have multiple meanings, so I forgot that I really could veto the
GCD.

So what is the process to amend that GCD just to clarify some point
and use stronger words like "I veto, instead of I disapprove" ?

I guess I need a new GCD for that (like 00X-update-gcd-001.md) but
my question is if 00X-update-gcd-001.md passes, beside adding this new
.md file, do we then just modify the 001-gcd-process.md?

Denis.

Attachment: pgpXpwQpg9qCR.pgp
Description: OpenPGP digital signature

Reply via email to