On Sun, Jun 29, 2008 at 6:47 PM, Troy Guffey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > I worked up this gun for "monster-hunter" types where you want to shoot big > heavy bullets AND have a large ammo capacity. Then I found out how much it > weighs and costs. Is it worth it as standard issue? Is it worth it if you > have to carry it every day, and on long hikes? Or is it going to be a SAW? > a 190 shot clip(2 clips per C cell):
it uses magazines, surely, not clips? > Ewt. 7.5 > Acc +9 > Awt. 13.3 > Lwt. 21.3 Am I reading that correctly as empty weight of 7.5 lbs, and loaded 21? If that's right, that's too heavy for a shoulder fired gun. A typical person wouldn't be able to shoot it accurately. What would it weigh with a lower capacity magazine (20-40 rounds)? That might make it practical to use as a rifle, and not an SAW, without the bipod. -- David Scheidt [EMAIL PROTECTED] _______________________________________________ GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]> http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l
