-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Onno Meyer wrote:
No. This is an extra-low-power 10mm, which has lighter rounds than
a low-power 9mm (generic pistol rounds).

Drat.  Does the book explain that?  But in any case, I took MA
Lloyd's suggestion from his Vehicle Extensions and didn't apply P in
the WPS calculation.


I'm still fuzzy about the level of organization for your monster
hunters. A 'PC adventuring party' or part of a larger organization with
standard equipment?

I didn't have a clear set of users in mind, but something like Bureau
13, or maybe just a PC adventuring party who have organized
themselves along military lines.

- --
Troy Guffey
ICQ: 1978644
AIM:  Pax214
Y!:  troyguffey
LiveJournal: http://www.livejournal.com/users/troyguffey/
PGP key ID: 0xDCCDF22D

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: PGP 8.1 - not licensed for commercial use: www.pgp.com

iQA/AwUBSGp1t7FbrNPczfItEQKMIQCcCzKIBAHvl6llwoHfqtQoksW7AdUAoJSe
CqLxcJ/zJtmAiKPCD7xw5FjR
=ykIO
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
_______________________________________________
GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]>
http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l

Reply via email to