At 08:33 AM 10/12/2005, you wrote:
And finally, the pleatwork class was really great. She should write a book. Someone on this list was asking about pleated smocks a few months ago -- something about the way the sleeves were placed so there wasn't a shoulder seam but the torso part was pleated into the neck. Whoever that was, e-mail me, and I'll give you the contact info for the teacher of this class, because she had documentation of what you were talking about.

Tea Rose

Oh yes please share that info on the list as well. I've been having a doozy of a time trying to figure out how Henry VIII's smocks are done without resorting to raglan style sleeves. Any info that can hopefully shed light would be wonderful.

Kimiko