http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metrosexual

this is what I found...

Sarah Paterson

----- Original Message ----- Okay, this may be a little off topic, but since I heard it on the Tudor Fashion special (TFS) on showtime, maybe it isn't too bad. I heard the word Metrosexual (MS) for the first time in my life earlier this week in reference to what I can't remember, then I heard it yesterday for the second time on the TFS, and just now on NPR on "Wait Wait Don't Tell Me." NPR's discussion implies that it is another word for homosexual, the TFS refered to Henry VIII as a MS....what the heck is everyone talking about??? Someone who copulates with everything they can get their hands on??

Dumb in Buckwheat, AZ

Sg

E-mail message checked by PC Tools Spyware Doctor (5.0.0.184)
Database version: 5.07230
http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor/