[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I  heard  the word Metrosexual (MS) for the first time in my life earlier
this
week in  reference to what I can't remember, then I heard it  yesterday for
the second  time on the TFS, and just now on NPR on  "Wait Wait Don't Tell
Me."

The gay straight man - as I first saw in sex & the city.

I.e., a heterosexual man who acts like the *stereotypical* homosexual man -
as said, who understands fashion, and cosmetics, and is generally not the old
traditional (and *stereotypical*) straight man.