For those of you who have used this pattern, how does the sizing run?(Large, small?) And for that matter, how do you figure out what size you are? I'm not seeing it in the instructions. I hesitate to assume what they say is a 10 will fit me.

Dawn

Aylwen Garden wrote:
Thanks Susan. I was tired when I started tracing but now realise they
put three different styles in one. Took a while for my brain to sort
it out. Have you made this style?
Thanks, Aylwen