At 02:20 PM 1/6/2008, you wrote:
I've just found a sizing chart for this pattern online, but am still to test
it out.
http://www.bymichelle.com/renpatternsize.html
Regards, Aylwen

On Jan 7, 2008 8:00 AM, Dawn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> For those of you who have used this pattern, how does the sizing
> run?(Large, small?)  And for that matter, how do you figure out what
> size you are? I'm not seeing it in the instructions. I hesitate to
> assume what they say is a 10 will fit me.
>

> Dawn

The best way to check for sizing is to actually measure the pattern pieces (seam line to seam line) and compare them to your own measurements. As I recall (from many years ago), Period Patterns was not very good with sizing. I gave up using them for Elizabethan gowns. Until Margo developed her line of patterns, I had to have mine drafted by friends.

Joan Jurancich
[EMAIL PROTECTED]