I've made the LM corset, both styles, six time in total. They all
went together easily, the instructions are clear and they fit well. The only
thing that isn't clear s where the boning goes: on every seam and in between
if you're a large size. The problem with all corset patterns is that they
need to be fitted correctly before you even get to the sewing of them. Make
a muslin!

LynnD