Have you looked at the Mantua-Maker patterns? My Mid-Victorian corset might be better if you have lots of curves since it has gores, but my Late Victorian corset was intended to go with that type of dress.

Happy sewing,
  Deb Salisbury
  The Mantua-Maker
Designer and creator of quality historical sewing patterns, Renaissance to Victorian
  Now available:
Elephant's Breath and London Smoke: Historical Colors, Names, Definitions & Uses
  www.mantua-maker.com

I am planning on making a bodice and dress from Truly Victorian's line
(TV490 Ball Gown Bodice & TV298 Umbrella Skirt, both from 1892). But, of
course before that, I need a corset! I went to GBACG Pattern Review, and
found nothing on TV's corset, but lots of great reviews on Laughing Moon's
Dore corset.

My usual era is Elizabethan, so if I wear a corset, it is of a very
different construction. I would consider myself an intermediate sewer.

Question: Do you prefer TV or LM corset, especially for a first-time
Victorian sewer?