ACtually I have both of you on several panels.  And if anyone on this
list, has expertise/interest/ desire to share their passion about
historical or ethnic costume, of any historical period or location, pls
contact me at lis...@juno.com and let's see what  panels we can make of
it.....

Yours in cosutming, Lisa A