From: Stacey Dunleavy <anastas...@gmail.com>
To: h-cost...@indra.com
Sent: Thu, Jan 27, 2011 3:04 pm
Subject: [h-cost] Costume Con

Sorry about that, chief - I'm spoiled with the email software that notes
ames at the top.
Ann - are you the same Ann who worked with Whitney and made the amazing
ocks and dolls?
I feel I have no amount of expertise and I couldn't possibly be a panelist.
'm trying to get a design for the single pattern competition, however.  On
he downside, I can't make Saturday because my company changed our schedules
nd we have to work that day.  *Maybe* I can make the social ...
Stacey Dunleavy