From: Michael Deibert <michaeljdeib...@gmail.com>
To: Historical Costume <h-cost...@indra.com>
Sent: Fri, Mar 25, 2011 1:04 pm
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Corset patterns and research questions

I hope I'm not asking for too much, but could we perhaps have some
references - for both viewpoints. Perhaps it's just a simple confusion or
misunderstanding? And perhaps both could be right. But until we have
references to either or both if that be the case, I'd like to avoid being
the start of an arguement on here!

Michael Deibert
OAS AAS LLS