That's funny, Ann, . . . I've _heard_ the modern machines had trouble with C&C, but my Pfaff has never (save for a couple of occasions) had trouble with it. Now, all bets are off.

I bought some C&C all-poly thread simply because it was all I could find. It's WAY better than the original all-poly threads of 30 years ago-- but not nearly so nice and tidy as the cotton-covered one they usta had.

I'm really glad I brought this up. It's giving me new ideas and things to try.

Thanks to one and all!

==Marjorie Wilser

Three Toad Press
http://3toad.blogspot.com/