On Wed, 8 Oct 2003, Eran Sandler wrote:

> Perhaps there is a need for additional sponsers.
>
> I know that I click on ads or banners in REALLY rare cases. I guess you can
> appeal to the community and ask them to click one time each day, but that's
> not the point for that, is it...

It's sepecifically disallowed by Google to do so.

> What is the goal for this money that will be collected through these ads
> anyway?

  Money can be used for a wide variety of activites under Ha'makor's
charter, such as support for installation parties, advertising, and
activites such as the August Penguin.

  Alon

--
This message was sent by Alon Altman ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) ICQ:1366540
GPG public key at http://alon.wox.org/pubkey.txt