On Wednesday 08 October 2003 00:49, Eran Tromer wrote:

> >   Reread the terms of the program. It doesn't have anything to do with
> > Google search. Google simply serves ads to pages you select based on the
> > content of the pages.

I think it's a good initiative, but lets first do a cost-effectiveness
calculation. CPC payments range from several dollars (though I haven't seen
these figures since  the bubble years) to several cents and sometimes even
lower than that. Since the average click-through rate is less than 0.5% (that
is 0.005 to the mathematically challenged) this means you need several
hundred thousands viewers for google to actually send in a check.

What is the current page view statistics of iglu and hamakor?

--
Aviram Jenik
Beyond Security Ltd.

Know that you're safe: