On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 07:37:43PM +0000, Chris Dennis wrote:
> Has anyone actually got a (modestly priced) IPv6 ADSL router working
> (i.e. IP6 to the ISP, and IP6 on the LAN)?

I'm using the TG582n with A&A, which seems to work with the pre-release
firmware. Before that I was using that I was using modified firmware on
a BT Voyager 2110:
http://www.mcdonald.org.uk/andrew/voyager-ipv6/
That is probably more hacky than the openwrt solutions. :-)

If I wasn't using the TG582n, I'd probably buy a Linksys (aka cheap
cisco) router.  There are several models at a range of prices:
http://home.cisco.com/ipv6

--
Andrew McDonald
Contact details: admcd.tel