Dear friends,

----- Original Message -----

I will also attend to FossAsia.
Although I am not a Debian and/or Ubuntu user at all, I am nice to meet
all of you at the event.

I am collaborating with at HCMC University of Pedagogy [1] and SaigonLUG
to organize a Fedora 14 Release Party there.
It's specific for Fedora but all Ubuntu/Debian and other LUGs, FOSSers
are welcome.

Believe me, It's a good place to meet HCMC FOSS community.

It would be great to see you all there.

[1] http://www.hcmup.edu.vn/

Kind regards,
Tuan