Kevin,

The VVSO will be posting a list of vendors who have gone through the training program we are developing and/or have passed a qualification test. We plan on making the qualification test available in the next week. We will announce the availability of the test on this and other forums.

Joseph

Kevin Toppenberg wrote:
I agree that there are many capable people.  But I
have found out that it is indeed a job to do a site
installation.  I am not really looking for more work
at this time.  So I want names of those who will doing
this professionally.

Kevin

--- "K.S. Bhaskar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Kevin --

It seems to me that there are a number of members of
this mailing list
who would be interested in providing VistA
installation services.  So,
all you have to do is make the connection.

-- Bhaskar

On Fri, 2005-07-22 at 14:44 -0500, Kevin Toppenberg