Guys, Kevin happens to be trying to code this at the moment and he is running
GTM on his server.  He is actually trying to write something cross-platform
ultimately, so you can both pull in your horns.  We are looking for a
scanning solution that will work for everyone, and Kevin is putting a lot of
time and effort in on this as are others working on this, so be nice, please.