I took a stab at Aida a few years back, but gave up.  Without a proper
tutorial/documentation, the learning curve is too steep and my time/efforts
were better spent elsewhere.

I found the ESIObjects stuff for GT.M to be better and much easier to learn.

Michael

--- "Bhaskar, KS" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes, Aida is what you think it is, but with just a JDBC driver, and no ODBC
> driver.  However, there is no good tutorial that I know of, and you have to
> figure out how to map the Fileman files to SQL tables.  Lots of potential,
> but not something for the faint-hearted.
>
> A simpler route to SQL/ODBC access is KB_SQL (http:www.knowledgebasedsys.com)
> but you will need to buy a license, and you will need an ODBC/JDBC bridge.
>
> -- Bhaskar

<http://adworks.rediff.com/cgi-bin/AdWorks/sigclick.cgi/www.rediff.com/signature-home.htm/[EMAIL
 PROTECTED]>