Grrr, I tested it before sending this!!! I will investigate :o(

Sorry,
Renee

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nancy
Anthracite
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2006 9:10 AM
To: hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Hardhats-members] Getting SQL access to Fileman files on Cache

Renee, that email address does not seem to be working.

On Friday 07 April 2006 11:51, Renee Cannon wrote:
Hello

If you are running Caché 5.2 the routine is already there.  Otherwise, just
email a request for the FileMan SQL utility to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
you will get a response message containing a small  attachment (extension
will be “kit” to get around email blockers) that has everything you need to
create SQL and object access to FileMan files.

Ashfaq, you need not send a request, I will send you the tool and
documentation today.

Thanks for your inquiry!

Renee Cannon

InterSystems Corp.