It is likely that OS X won't be supported, but VistA on GT.M should run
on FreeBSD, since GT.M is reported to run on FreeBSD.

My personal expertise is VistA on GT.M on Linux, and that is what I will
be most helpful with.  Others will be able to help with other
environments and platforms.

Regards
-- Bhaskar