BC Bud! Didn't you see the prime time report? They sell it in shops on the streets using the best seeds from around the globe! Gotta love British Columbia! <g>

What hypocrisy that we still haven't learned "Prohibition" doesn't work even after all the organized crime that came as a result of "criminalization"! Try to do the same with tobacco and see what happens! So what if you smoke a bowl in the evening to relax? Who's business is it anyway? Our money would be better spent on public education and rehab rather than interdiction and criminalization! Addictive behavior is associated with "self-esteem" and that's where our focus should be! So much for wisdom in government!

warpmedia wrote:

Well there sure is some dynamite hemp floating around somewhere these days! LOL

Was just in Vancouver for 8 days and never got over to the little Amsterdam area to see what all the fuss was about. Of course there was the fear of the transaction in the back of my mind since that seems to be the law the get you on rather than possession or use.

FORC5 wrote:

"Over 25,000 products can be manufactured from hemp, from cellophane to dynamite."
Popular Mechanics, 1938

At 02:27 AM 8/24/2005, Stan Zaske Poked the stick with:

Better yet, grow female hemp to ferment into methane and sell the buds to Canada. <g>

gibney wrote:

Industrial hemp, digested to methane and powering fuel cells.