But how many billions are spent on enforcement that doesn't get
anywhere.  Why even bother busting kids with a cigarette's worth of
pot?  Your taxes are already going to the 'war on drugs' and that
money isn't being wisely spent.

--
-jmg

Chaos often breeds life, when order breeds habit.
Henry Brooks Adams [1838-1918]