The biggest drug problem these days is ICE or crystal meth made from cold pills and second a bumper crop from our buddies in Afghanistan. Neither should be tolerated and those found using should be helped medically, not jailed.

Do you want your taxes raised in order to pay for the repetitive
medical treatment of those who abuse themselves willfully? I don't.
I don't see any free alcohol abuse treatment centers either.
Remember, those in jail for drug abuse are but the tip of the iceberg. People need to take ownership of their own problems and
learn self control. Don't expect kid-glove treatment on my dime.

Gary VanderMolen