-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Jim Edwards
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 5:23 AM
To: hardware@hardwaregroup.com
Subject: [H] It's bad, really bad - Katrina

We have a situation where we are going to have American refuges. The people
of the Gulf needs help, lots and lots of help. If you haven't yet, consider
donating to the Red Cross. I don't usually (because of $$ excuses) but
damn, my countrymen are in a world of hurt in gumbo land. But I can't sit
back and just let Americans die right here, right now while I sit in AC
eating pizza in comfort.

If you got the impression that things where not that bad Monday and you
haven't turned on the news lately, New Orleans is a doomed city. The levees
broke and the city WILL drown. We have survivors walking out with nothing
but what is on their backs not knowing where to go, what to do, no shelter,
food, water, money, nothing. We are going to have refuge camps down there
for a while. DO WHAT YOU CAN ASAP.

 >>Dear James,

Thank you for your generous gift to the American Red Cross 2005 Hurricane
Relief Fund.  This fund makes it possible for the Red Cross to help
nationwide Hurricane disaster victims of 2005 with critical needs such as
shelter, food, clothing, counseling and other assistance. It's because of
the 2005 Hurricane Relief Fund that our response can be immediate
regardless of its location or the community's ability to financially
support our efforts.

Your generous support means the most to the families who rely on Red Cross
to help them through some of the most difficult times of their lives.

Please continue to visit us at <http://www.RedCross.org> to see how we're
using your 2005 Hurricane Relief Fund donation to make a difference, and
for the most current disaster updates and stories about the people being
helped.

Together, we can save a life.

American Red Cross<<