It is presumptive of us to sit in judgment of Evolution when we don't have all the facts. Remember that science is always evolving our understanding of the way things *really* work.

You know, whether Jesus was deity or man is really irrelevant! He still changed the world for the better and he was exactly right about love and tolerance being the answer. @:D>