My typo, it's XP Pro gold that can't be slipstreamed.
Know bug posted
all over.

FORC5 wrote:
> last one I got did slip stream just fine, had to do
a restore and the original was sp1 so I figured WTF,
nLite worked fine on it and it installed swell.
> Only xp home though
> fp
>
> At 03:24 AM 6/4/2007, j maccraw Poked the stick
with:

>> There are also at least 2 kinds of Dell XP OEM
CD's,
>> normal ones that
>> need keys and VLK ones that need no activation. Was
>> real surprised when
>> the disc I pulled out of my box of Dell CD's turned
>> out to be a VLK
>> version (though sadly SP1, and not slipstreamable).
>> Don't know which
>> machine it came with orginally but Woohoo!

Choose the right car based on your needs.  Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car
Finder tool.
http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/