At 05:28 PM 12/09/2007, Anthony Q. Martin wrote:
Antec SL 350 SmartBlue.
+5V: 35A
+12V: 16A
+3.3V: 28A
-5V:0.5A
-12V: 0.8A
+5VSB: 2.0A

5V, 3.3V, and 12V: 330 W max
5V, 3.3V combined: 230 W max

It looks to me like you're pulling 21A on the +12 line, but you only have a single +12 (sort of strange with modern PSes) and it is giving you 16A. So you're way under there. Especially when you consider the PS is probably giving you 80% efficiency, so it's actually 12.8A on the +12V. You're also pulling a total of ~391 watts on the +3, +5, and +12, and you're limited to a max of 330W. So I'd say your +12V is overloaded, with the draw looking like this:

CPU: 9.7A
DVDs: 3.2A
Fans: .5A
Hard Drives: 6.6A
Motherboard: .4A

I'd drop a DVD, a fan, and two hard drives and see what happens.

(Note that my numbers are estimates based on devices I've seen and specs I've gotten off the net. I'm guessing they are accurate to +/- 10%.)