thanks Tim
Been removing stuff but hadn't even though of safe mode. ( my bad )

Biggest baddy is something called avsystemcare. Have gotten rid of some of the
pop ups but without control panel access and add remove programs. crap. I got
control panel ( registry nocontrolpanel 0 ) but it vanished again but when I
had it non of the applets worked.

real bad one. I'm sure my head will be sore b4 I do what I know needs to be
done. :-[
thanks
Fred
At 10:00 AM 10/2/2007, Tim \"The Beave\" Lider Poked the stick with:

--
Tallyho ! ]:8)
Taglines below !