Do it :) It will take a whole 30 min. of your life to make one if you've got a
broadband connection. You'll wonder how you ever got along without one.

So far I haven't had any success in creating a BartPE flash drive. I'm tired of
burning new cd-rs every few weeks and to create a bootable flash drive with
BartPE would be most excellent.

-Tharin O.

FORC5 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: thanks, some of these I use ( or similar ) but
I have been lazy about creating a PE disk. Have a really old superdisk but it
is practically worthless except to retrieve data,