http://www.WebsenseSecurityLabs.com

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of FORC5
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 9:43 AM
To: hardware@hardwaregroup.com
Subject: [H] restoring policy's ?

Have a REALLY screwed up one. Spyware or something has basically locked
out everything. While I did get the control panel back none of the
applets run. gpedit.msc says file not found.

can not manage users. Was able to fix this a little and it is better but
some of this needs to be restored. I suspect a whole system restore is
needed to be honest but I always respect a challenge. :-D

Any suggestions will be helpful. ( or tools ) fp

--
Tallyho ! ]:8)
Taglines below !