thanks, some of these I use ( or similar ) but I have been lazy about creating
a PE disk. Have a really old superdisk but it is practically worthless except
to retrieve data,

Found a ismpack.exe.  in a ism2 subfolder. Have not found the startup yet.
Killed the process and deleted the files, will see if the pop up comes back.

Fp

At 07:20 PM 10/2/2007, Tharin Olsen Poked the stick with:

--
Tallyho ! ]:8)
Taglines below !