Thanks for the link to the silent preview website. I didnt have that
and its great! Yes -- I don't think SLI is in the plan for the future.

The 120MM fans they reviewed were not on newegg. But I did find a
flavor of what they tested:

Scythe S-FLEX SFF21E 120mm Case Fan - Retail $14.99
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835185005

How do you guys feel about these higher end fans? We would like our
build to be quiet. Me chieftec tower has 4 $5 fans blowing and now
that I notice, I wouldnt mind if they were more quiet.