I was going to say Crysis has to be painful with a low-end video card, but I guess the 3.06GHz came with a NV 8800.

Yikes, for $2200 I could have built a PC with a intel QX & dual 3870X2's never mind the ridiculus $200 vs. $40 for xtra 2GB of DDR2-6400 RAM!

Sigh, Job's is spinning his wheels tying a great OS to mediocre hardware @ high
prices.

John Steinbruner wrote:
LOL.  I'm on an iMac 24 inch with the 3.06 gig Core 2 Duo..
I have XP loaded in Bootcamp, but have only used it for about 5 hours in the last 2 months to play some Crysis and FarCry.. :)
I don't miss XP or Vista too very much...