You don't have a virus, you probably have a bad disk.

What RAID level were you running?

DHSinclair wrote:
Can anyone decode this BSOD, or, point me to which part of it to google for more info?

"***Stop: 0x0000007B (0x88FF2AB0, 0xC0000032, 0x00000000, 0x0...)
Inaccessible_Boot_Device"

I do expect that I have lost one of my 3 RAID hds. (I have been waiting for my oldest one to die!)
Or, perhaps this time, I may have lost 2 of the 3.
I have never, ever, seen this BSOD msg ever. The rest of the BSOD screen suggests that I may have a virus. Odd, I use ESET. Still I accept that it is possible.

The machine completes POST.

A ctrl-A for the RAID confirms that it is in a degraded mode.

And yes; this server install is new since 04/08. It is not backed up simply because it will no longer vit on my dds tape, and, I have not yet gotten any suggested NAS app to run properly. Thank you for any "how to start" suggestions. I am considering calling in paid help.