Mostly but there are some differences.  No camera or mic.  There are some
special added navigation techniques and menus for web browsing and reading
books which are different from the iPhone/Touch.

But yeah, a bit iTouch with a data connection is a rough way of looking at
it.

Brian Weeden
Technical Advisor
Secure World Foundation <http://www.secureworldfoundation.org>