1. If you don't run a 2 radio setup, then non-N devices will kill the 240mb
speed.
2. Garbage, LOL, OK next loony please!

On 5/9/2010 11:07 PM, Greg Sevart wrote:
I've pushed over 240mbit/s on my D-Link DIR-655 N "router" (which I use as
nothing more than an AP) and an Intel 5300 NIC. You don't have to run dual
frequency, but that was with a double (40MHz) channel.

I know that the dd-wrt project is quite popular, but for router and/or
firewall duties, think they're all garbage compared to pfSense....but will
allow that I have a complex setup with unusual requirements.