What's better?  pfSENSE or M0n0wall?

-----Original Message-----
From: hardware-boun...@hardwaregroup.com
[mailto:hardware-boun...@hardwaregroup.com] On Behalf Of Greg Sevart
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2010 4:00 PM
To: hardware@hardwaregroup.com
Subject: Re: [H] 1000 Mbps vs 100 Mpbs????

1. That's why I run the N in N-only mode and have another b/g WAP in a
non-overlapping channel. Same basic concept as dual radio. Point remains
that you can exceed 100mbit on N gear fairly easily.
2. Yes, compared to the features, robustness, and performance of
pfSense,
dd-wrt based appliances are garbage. To suggest otherwise is "loony".

pfSense....but