Lopaka,
UDAMan, Bro!
No. I do not wish to know where you learn all this stuff?
Happy that you did it! Very nice reads.
Best,
Duncan

On 05/10/2010 18:32, Robert Martin Jr. wrote:
Same here, I love it. In fact ClearOS looks a lot more polished than
CC and still runs pretty decent on minimal hardware. For example, I
upgraded my little embedded 4 port box (600MHz celeron) from CC4 to
ClearOS. I've got 1GB ram. This little box runs a proxy server with
content filtering (for the kids), AV scans all incoming traffic and
downloads, runs a large blacklist, running Misterhouse (home
automation with a X10 firecracker connected to internal serial - not
visible on outside), also running two Quake 3 servers and a
WorldofPadman server, and just installed VQmanager (Voip analysis)
software and have all VOIP traffic mirrored to the box. Everything
still running smoothly which is amazing to me since it's very low
power hardware. I used a dremel to add a USB port to the enclosure
and have USB sound card running the home automation announcements,
etc.

lopaka

I'm still very happy with clearos (was clark). I'm using it on a via
epia dual gigabit board. Stable.  Works fine. Sent via BlackBerry

-----Original Message----- From: maccrawj<maccr...@gmail.com> Date:
Mon, 10 May 2010 14:11:45 To:<hardware@hardwaregroup.com> Subject:
Re: [H] 1000 Mbps vs 100 Mpbs????

Well for home use this sounds like overkill especially if it needs
more than a little 12W embedded device to run. I do see where a
larger setup could benefit from it, but that's apples to oranges.