There is a big difference between a press release announcing availability of
the raw NAND IC components and it being designed, validated, and productized
into a full SSD with a required new controller. Those likely won't be out
until Q3 at the earliest. I can absolutely guarantee you that there is no
SSD shipping today that uses 25nm IMFT NAND ICs.