Thank You obi wan kenobi !

BTW actually thinking of retiring mine, still runs 24/7 with a 3200 barton and
at least 4 I can remember in the field still cooking. I do not let the clock
bother me like it used to, getting older has advantages ( some anyway) <:-|
fp

At 03:12 PM 5/24/2010, DSinc Poked the stick with:

--
Tallyho ! ]:8)
Taglines below !