Are there any good books to read about System Restore?
I use it. I like it. It has saved my bacon twice now.

I have noticed that my newer C2D machines like to create a new Restore point every 24hrs, roughly. Odd.

Is this normal?

Should I be looking for something not working correctly?

(I will share that my newest/older AMD Barton 2500+ also shares this odd behavior!)

I do use CCleaner to cull old Restore Points each month when I do WinUpdates. I always create a new, manual Restore Point post update.

ATM, I do not seem to have any trouble with any of my clients. Well, that I am aware of!

Just wondering?
Best,