From: hardware-boun...@lists.hardwaregroup.com
[mailto:hardware-boun...@lists.hardwaregroup.com] On Behalf Of FORC5
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2013 9:44 AM
To: hardw...@lists.hardwaregroup.com
Subject: Re: [H] dumb question

I agree completely but for a business customer, built 4 systems, PURCHASED
the SW and he is getting WGA messages on two of them. Not had a change to
get there and see what is up with that.
There are a lot of PPL and businesses I believe will be using XP for a long
time to come, I guess as with the Borg and MS resistance is futile ! But it
costs money and a lot of ppl do not have a lot a loose change these days.
Computers OS's are low priority to most.

I am going to suggest to them that now may be a good time to froggy hop to
W7. I'll try to explain the security issues to them. Not sure if all their
SW is compatible or not. Dread doing 4 clean installs, last time did ONE and
cloned the rest and changed the keys and the network ID's, identical HW on
all 4.

thanks
fp

At 07:33 AM 8/23/2013, Brian Weeden Poked the stick with:

Date:  Friday, August 23rd, 2013

        ***Caution, Tagline Below ***
                 **Tallyho**
       You can't judge Egypt by Aida.